- a) School fees are payable for full 12 months of the year. Bus fees are payable for 11 months. b) Term fees will be charged once a year and must be paid at the beginning of the session. c) Fees should be paid only in cash.
- Tution fees & Bus fees must be paid before the 10th of each month. INcase of default a fine of Rs. 50/- for tution fee and Rs. 50/- for Bus fee will be charged in the next month. Please note that no fees will be accepted after 10th of each month.
- A child's name may be struck off the school's roll for non-payment of the school dues after two repeated warning.
- Fees will have to be paid, as long as the pupils name is on the roll.
- Only those pupils who have paid all school fees are permitted to appear for the regular examinations.
- No reduction in the fees shall be made for pupils coming late to school after vacation, nor shall any reduction be made for breaking intermittent periods of absence.
- There will be hike in tution fees and other fees every year.
From the 1st to 10th of every month
|Monday to Friday||8 am to 12.30 pm||9 am to 12.30 pm||9 am to 12.30 pm||9 am to 12.30 pm|
|Saturday||8 am to 11 am||9 am to 11 am||8 am to 11 am||8 am to 11 am|